How to Find a Story to Read

Locate the otome game you would like in the side menu. Clicking the name of the game will take you to the main page with links to the available story lines that you can read. Please support the game developers by playing their games when you are able to.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SWD:NL, Goemon Ch. 4

Shall we date? :Ninja Love
Main Story 
Goemon Ishikawa - Chapter 4

[Click here to return to Shall we date? :Ninja Love main page for chapter index]

Chapter 4 Episode 1

Akane:
"Ouch!"

Goemon:
"Wake up, you drunk!"
From the very morning, he is hitting my head...

Akane:
"I'm sorry for causing you trouble yesterday..."

Goemon:
"You didn't cause me any trouble in particular. Today, rest well..."

Goemon:
"...You thought that I would say so, didn't you?"

Master Goemon suddenly puts me on his shoulder.

Akane:
"Wh-what...?!"

Goemon:
"Take a bath to clear your head. After that we'll do some training."

Akane:
"Training?"


Goemon:
"But of course. I'm not only to protect you. I also have to train you."
Protect me... Indeed he is not with me because he wants to. I know this but...
"If I don't train you properly, Master Hanzo will scold me."

Akane:
"...The I'll be able to succeed, right?"

Goemon:
"Ah, exactly that."

Goemon:
"Well, plus if you don't succeed, then you can't get money and power."

Master Goemon really wants money and power...

Goemon:
"Do your best in the training. You're the ninja princess till the war ends."

Akane:
"...Understood."

When the battle finishes, our relationship will be over. But... I heard his words yesterday when I was half-asleep.

Goemon:
"You're indeed a good girl.. You're so good, that I'm truly in trouble."
(I wonder what he meant by this...?)

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 2

Goemon:
"Today we'll do training by the river."

Akane:
"The river..."

Goemon:
"Look, when you stand in a place like this, your feet will get wet."
Master Goemon gently hugs me.
(After all, he isn't only strict and can be kind as well...)

Splash!
Suddenly he threw me in the river!

Goemon:
"This is training to swim in emergency situations."

Akane:
"Splat, splat..."
After all, he is only strict...!

Goemon:
"With your clothes on try swimming by treading the water."

Akane:
"Gasping for breath"

Goemon:
"Right, like this. So you can swim more or less."
Throwing me in the water without checking even that...!
"In real battle there is no time to get ready."

Akane:
"Haa, haa, haa..."

Goemon:
"OK, now try swimming against the river current."
Then I did extra hard training in swimming earnestly.

Akane:
"Aah, haa..."

Goemon:
"It's still too early to make sounds."
But... Although I move hard, my body doesn't move very well...

Akane:
"...!"
(Ouch... I got a cramp in my leg!)
My face is sinking under the water, and I can't breathe...!

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 3

In the next moment Master Goemon jumped in the river and carried me out!

Akane:
"Cough... cough..."
It's hard, scary and tears well up in my eyes...

Goemon:
"It's OK... It's OK now. Calm down and breathe slowly..."

Akane:
"Cough, cough..."

Kiss

Akane:
"!!?"
Master Goemon suddenly touched his mouth on my forehead.

Goemon:
"Did you calm down now?"
I was so shocked my tears disappeared...

Goemon:
"Hey... What's up with this face."

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Your emotions easily show on your face, don't they?"
Master Goemon is so calm, but my heart is throbbing as if it will jump out. The feeling of Master Goemon's mouth is still on my forehead...
"Akane... Do you think that I'm too rough?"
Master Goemon started gazing straight at me.

Goemon:
"But if you encounter enemy forces, the first thing to do is run. Even if you fight, you can't win with your strength level."

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Climbing on a tree or swimming in a river - you have to survive somehow."

[SELECTION]

Akane:
"...I know that. You are being hard on me to protect me, right?"

Goemon:
"Exactly... Because you're the ninja princess, got it?"
Master Goemon's mission's protecting the princess and not "Akane"...

Goemon:
"Let's make a fire and dry our clothes."
After that I sat by the fire Master Goemon made.

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 4

Goemon:
"If you keep making this sullen face, I'll massage your chest."

Akane:
"What!?"
He is holding my breasts!
"Aren't you massaging them already!"

Goemon:
"But isn't this your belly?"
(Bam!!)
So he can't tell the difference between my belly and breasts?!

Goemon:
"Fool!"
Master Goemon pecked me on the face.
"Of course I know the difference between breasts and belly."

Akane:
"....."
Why did he touch my breasts... By any chance, to raise my spirits??

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 5

Goemon:
"Huh!"

Akane:
"Wh- what's wrong?"

Goemon:
"You're just playing innocent."
Playing innocent?? In what way...

Goemon:
"What, have you fallen for my body?"

Akane:
"No, it's not like this!"
...In fact, I have fallen a bit. His body is tight and beautiful. Or rather, this was the first time I saw a naked man from close-up...
"...You have many scars on your body."

Goemon:
"Well, I have gotten countless injuries from both training and missions."
So he became a top-class ninja by going through some tough situations...

Akane:
"You are also quite a good swimmer."

Goemon:
"Well, that's cause I have been playing in the river since I was a kid."

Akane:
"Erhm... Aren't you from Iga?"

Goemon:
"I went there to be a ninja. I'm not like Master Hanzo, a pure ninja."
I see... But still, he is so great and is the number one young ninja.

Akane:
"What kind of place is your hometown?"

Goemon:
"Nothing special... Just a typical village."
Perhaps he doesn't want to talk about his hometown...?
"Plus I haven't gone back at all since going to Iga."

Akane:
"Don't you want to go back?"

Goemon:
"Most probably I won't go there again."
Rough profile.. .I wonder what happened so that he doesn't wanna go back again?

Goemon:
"You want to go back to your hometown fast, don't you?"

Akane:
"Well, indeed that's so..."
But after the battle when I go back to Kanshin-ji, I won't be able to see him.

Goemon:
"There are people waiting for you, right?"
I want to get home quickly. Still, when I think of leaving, my chest tingles. I wonder why...?

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 6

Akane:
"Are we really going to sneak into the warehouse of the village headman?!"

Goemon:
"Ah, that's why I took you with me."

Akane:
"But if we are caught, they'll learn who we are and then... Munch!"
Suddenly Master Goemon shuts my mouth with both hands!

Goemon:
"What about my orders?"

Akane:
"...I have to completely obey them."

Goemon:
"Right, so shut up and completely obey."
He is so insolent at times like this.
"I didn't become insolent just now, you know."

Akane:
"...!"
Plus he is sharp as usual...

Goemon:
"Akane, hold on to me tight."
Hugging me, Master Goemon climbed on top of a tall tree.

Goemon:
"I see... There are five bodyguards in the garden."
Indeed... All of them strong-looking men...
"I'll jump on the roof and then sneak into the warehouse. Watch me from here."

Akane:
"Watch?"

Goemon:
"Right. If the bodyguards get near the warehouse, make a cat cry."

Akane:
"Cat... cry?"

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 7

Goemon:
"Now make a cat crying sound."

Akane:
"Got it. Erhm... Meow, meow, meow..."

Goemon:
"Hah... You're pretty good at it!"

Akane:
"Aow, aow, aow... This's a horny cat."

Goemon:
"Hahaha! How much have you been studying animal cries?"

Akane:
"meow-meow-meow. Wow, look! Cats have gathered under the tree!"

Goemon:
"Ahahahaha!"
Master Goemon is laughting holding his stomach...


Goemon:
"...This is the first time a woman has made me laugh so hard."

Akane:
"Don't you have fun when you are with women?"

Goemon:
"Not really. After all, I only need their bodies."
Only need their bodies...?
(So Master Goemon is..)

Akane:
"...Just like a horny cat."

Goemon:
"What's that?"
Master Goemon gazed at me... And then patted me on the head.

Goemon:
"I enjoy being with you."

Akane:
"....."
I also noticed it. Although we're in such a situation, I like being with him.
"...So you never truly fell in love with a woman?"

Goemon:
"Ah, of course. Because I'm not looking for real love."
As women are only objects of play for him...?

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 8

Then he quietly jumped on the roof and then in front of the warehouse.

Goemon:
"....."
He quietly nears the bodyguard and hits him quickly on the head and stuns him!

Bodyguard:
"Ah...!"
He then gagged his mouth and slipped into the warehouse. He then took out a wire from his pocket and unlocked the warehouse door. What a skillful move. Being able to do such a thing in a moment... And then,

Danger! The bodyguard from the other side nears the warehouse!

Akane:
"Meow, meow, meoow!"

Master Goemon hides... And then he hits the nearing bodyguard's neck!

Bodyguard:
"...!"
He gagged that bodyguard's mouth as well and then got in the warehouse.

After a while...
(Wow! He is taking out big bags of money!)

But... how does he plan to transport those?? Following his movements and then...

Cow:
"Mooo!"
Wow... He's stealing even the oxcart! And piling the bags of money so fast...

Cow:
"Mooo!"
Riding the oxcart he just made it through the main gate!

Goemon:
"Akane! Jump on the oxcart!"

Akane:
"A- alright!"

The oxcart rushes fiercely on the road carrying the bags of money and me!

Village headman:
"A thief! A thief went out!"

Goemon:
"Those guys! They just noticed, how late!"

Akane:
"You are awesome, Master! You piled those bags and got out so fast!"

Goemon:
"Well, this is just a piece of cake for me.."
Again, he is wearing his usual full of confidence expression...

Akane:
"But what are you gonna do with all this money?"

Goemon:
"Of course, it's obvious, isn't it?"
Is he by any chance planning to embezzle the money? He likes money and power, so..

_________________
Chapter 4 Episode 9

Goemon:
"We'll give them back to their rightful owners."

Akane:
"What?"
Master Goemon is throwing the money at the town folk like shuriken!
"So you're giving the money back to the town folk!"

Goemon:
"Well, this is the money, which the village headman stole from them."

Akane:
"Now their life will become easier, too! This is great!!"
Without thinking, I grasped Master Goemon's arm.

Goemon:
"Ouch... Don't stick in your nails!"

[SELECTION]
Akane:
"Well, I was so glad..."

Goemon:
"Damn... So you're a real cat."
Master Goemon gently strokes my hair.
"You did a good job watching out for me. That was really helpful."
Gentle smiling face. After all, Master Goemon is a kind person.

__________________
Chapter 4 Episode 10

[flashback] Goemon:
"My mission is to prevent an attack on Iga and protect all ninja's future."

He said that, but he must have also been thinking of the town folk...


Akane:
"I really like you, Master Goemon!"

Goemon:
"What?"

Akane:
"What was this..."
Did I say something this strange??

Goemon:
"...Well, you say such things so defenselessly."

Akane:
"Why?"

Goemon:
"Because... It's all messed up, plus your virginity is troublesome, too."

Akane:
"But... my virginity has nothing to do with this, no?"

Goemon:
"Of course it does. Plus... I'm not as good of a guy as you think I am."
Master Goemon diverted his gaze from me. I thought that we were getting closer, but he pushed me away. Perhaps he doesn't want to show his true self to others...?

Mail:
From: Goemon
Subject: Be careful
Thanks for the help today.
But don't go around telling guys you like them too much, okay? One of these days you're going to get unabashed. All guys are like cats in heat, that's not just me. Be careful!
Goodnight.
*Goemon*

End Chapter 4
Next, Chapter 5

No comments:

Post a Comment