How to Find a Story to Read

Locate the otome game you would like in the side menu. Clicking the name of the game will take you to the main page with links to the available story lines that you can read. Please support the game developers by playing their games when you are able to.

Monday, November 26, 2012

SWD:NL, Goemon Ch. 2

Shall we date? :Ninja Love
Main Story
Goemon Ishikawa - Chapter 2


[Click here to return to Shall we date? :Ninja Love main page for chapter index]

Chapter 2 Episode 1

Goemon:
"OK, we'll be going now!"

Akane:
"Going where?"

Goemon:
"We'll be going to scout Nobukatsu's castle."

Akane:
"Scouting means we have enemies at the castle, right? If we are uncovered..."

Goemon:
"Shut up!"

Master Goemon brings his face close to me threateningly!
"I told you, didn't I? Don't instruct me!"

Akane::
"....."

Goemon:
"OK, now say the three orders I gave you yesterday!"

Akane:
"Ehm... Never forget that I'm the ninja princess and be calm in front of others."

Goemon:
"And then?"

Akane:
"Never to give into my emotions."

Goemon:
"And the last one?"

Akane:
"I am to completely obey your orders."

Goemon:
"This last one is the most important one, OK?"
In other words, I am to completely submit to his orders...

Goemon:
Well, you remember them well, so surprisingly you aren't that stupid."

Akane:
"Surprisingly... Do I really look so stupid?"

Goemon:
"Hmmm, now how about that..."
Master Goemon suddenly catches my chin!

Akane:
".....!"

Goemon:
"Don't get so nervous about every small thing."
Even if you say so, I end up getting nervous. Unlike him, I'm not used to this kind of things...

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 2

Hiding in the bushes we inspected the conditions in the castle. Many people are transporting building materials for the castle.
(As the old man said, even children and old people are forced to work...)

Goemon:
"The castle is half-built. Only the stone wall is left..."

Akane:
"So Nobukatsu will attack Iga once the castle is complete, right?"
And then,

Nobukatsu:
"Alright! The commoners are to work without rest!"

Goemon:
"That man with the kimono is Nobukatsu."
That man is the son of Nobunaga Oda...?! Nobukatsu turned towards the working people and shouted.

Nobukatsu:
"Hey you, listen carefully! Ninja are trying to defy us! From this castle I'll attack Iga. Do your best for Lord Nobunaga-my father!"

Town folk1:
"Do our best... If we go on like this we are all going to hell."

Town folk2:
"I too can't earn money and my kids are starving."

Town folk3:
"Why do we, who have nothing to do with ninja, have to take part in this."

[flashback] Old man:
"This is a poor town, so everyone is living to survive. The town folk have to work on the castle, so they can't earn money."

Because of Nobukatsu even the town folk have to suffer...

Goemon:
"...Akane, wait for me here."

Akane:
"What?"

Goemon:
"Got it? You're not to leave this place for any reason."

Akane:
"Where are you going, Master..."

Master Goemon's body was transported somewhere in an instant...

Akane:
"?!"

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 3

In the next moment he appeared on top of the stone wall!

Goemon:
"...It's dangerous! Everybody, run!"
Everyone is turning around immediately after Master Goemon's shouting!
The giant stone wall starts to break down with a loud sound!

Town folk1:
"Wow, what's that?!"

Town folk2:
"Why is it suddenly breaking down?!"
The town folk burst running away!
(Ho- how about Master Goemon...?!)

Akane:
"?!"

Master Goemon's body is getting engulfed inside the stone wall...!

Akane:
"No-o-!!"
Without thinking I started running towards the falling stone wall.
"Master Goemon! Where are you?!"
(He definitely was engulfed somewhere around here...!)
I started moving the broken down wall stones with my hands as much as I could.
"Master Goemon! Master Goemon...!"
Is this a shred of Master Goemon's kimono...?!
"Master Goemon, please, don't die... A... a log?"
A log is lying among the stones of the collapsed wall... Suddenly my body started floating lightly.

Goemon:
"This just now is called the changing body technique. Remember it well."
Master Goemon grabs me and takes me back to the bushes!
"Akane..."
Master Goemon is staring at me intently.

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 4

Akane:
"Ouch!"
With all strength he head-butts me!

Goemon:
"Didn't you hear me when I told you not to move?"

Akane:
"Well, I thought that you got trapped, so..."

Goemon:
"There is no way that I would fall into such a situation!"

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"I'm different from those third class ninja."
Like always, he is overflowing with confidence... Still, I'm glad he is OK... As I calmed down, I almost started crying.

[SELECTION]
Akane:
"Ugh..."
I'm not gonna cry. Crying here would be inappropriate for a ninja princess... I stopped my tears and turned my back around.


Goemon:
"Hey you, what are you doing?"

Akane:
"Remember I'm the ninja princess, be calm and not give into my emotions..."

Goemon:
"Didn't I say "in front of others"? In front of me it's OK!"

Akane:
"......"

Goemon:
"Come on, cry!"
Master Goemon hugs me gently from my back...

Goemon:
"It's an order, so cry."

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"I told you, didn't I? You have to completely..."

Akane:
"...Obey my orders."


Goemon:
"Good girl... No wonder you're my woman."

Akane:
"I- I'm not a woman!"
As I raised my voice, my tears started flowing.
"Sob... sob..."

Goemon:
"That's it... Don't force yourself in front of me."
Hugging me from my back, he is gently stroking my hair...
"If you force yourself too much, you won't be able to fulfill your role."
So he's being gentle with me because of my role. Although I know it, I can't stop my chest from throbbing...

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 5

Town folk1:
"Hey! The stone wall has broken down, so the construction'll stop for a while! It seems that there was a mistake in the stone wall layout!"
So Master Goemon's trickery wasn't discovered...

Town folk2:
"Indeed, I had a thumping feeling in my chest!"

Town folk3:
"Aaa, the scourge, which was exploiting us so hard, has been lifted!"

Akane:
"So now the town folk can also take a break for a while!"

Goemon:
"....."

Akane:
"What happened?"

Goemon:
"Nothing... I just did that to delay the castle completion."
Really? Somehow I have the feeling that he did it for the people as well. Somehow...
And then,

Town folk4:
"No, they say that was a deed of the dragon god!"
(Dr- dragon god?!)
"The dragon god saved an old man from being cut by a samurai!"

Town folk5:
"I also heard that rumor! The dragon god exhales fire, right?"

Akane:
"Hey... Master Goemon, you have turned into the dragon god!"

Goemon:
"Damn, fools, aren't they. Well, this is the world we live in."
But... the truth is that Master Goemon saved everyone.

Goemon:
"OK, let's go back to the old man's house now."

Akane:
"Understood!"
In the beginning I thought he was arrogant, but I'm glad I chose him.

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 6

On the following day.
Last night Master Goemon left me and went to the town.

Akane:
"Master Goemon, where did you go yesterday?"

Goemon:
"The the geisha house."

Akane:
"Gei-...?!"

Goemon:
"Well, you wouldn't let me do anything although you slept next to me, so..."

Akane:
"....."


Goemon:
"Fool, I'm just kidding, of course!"
Then Master Goemon patted me gently on the head.
"I went to the town to collect information."

Akane:
"Really...?"

Goemon:
"Of course!"

Goemon:
"...You're gullible. If you go on this way, some guy like me will trick you!"
Well, Master Goemon is a veteran womanizer, so...

Akane:
"So, could you get any information?"


Goemon:
"Well, it seems that Nobukatsu is rushing things a much as he can. He is rushing both the castle construction and the weapons procurement."

Akane:
"He wants to attack us as soon as he can and show Nobunaga his success?"

Goemon:
"Exactly. I stopped the castle construction. Next's weapon procurement."

Akane:
"Did you get some information about the weapon procurement?"

Goemon:
"I'm not sure but... Nobukatsu seems to be working with the village headman."

Akane:
"The village headman?"

Goemon:
"He took the land of the people, so they sell their daughters to pay their debts."

Akane:
"Such a terrible thing... So is he using these poor people for free?!"

Goemon:
"There are many such rich people in the world."

Akane:
"....."
He doesn't seem to care, but such people can't be forgiven...!

Goemon:
"I have the feeling the village headman is involved in the weapon procurement."

Akane:
"Indeed... Being so greedy, he would definitely try to profit from this."


Goemon:
"Hmmm..."

Akane:
"What is it?"


Goemon:
"Indeed, you aren't as stupid as I suspected."

Akane:
"Haa..."
Am I being praised or vilified...

Goemon:
"You are not stupid, but how good is your body..."

Akane:
"My- my body?"

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 7

Akane:
"Haa, haa, haa..."

Goemon:
"It's too early to take a rest."

Akane:
"But, my body is too tired..."

Goemon:
"It's OK, climb the tree one more time!"
Suddenly starting ninjutsu training in the nearby mountain...
"Come on, climb faster!"

Akane:
"OK..."
I was dizzy, but still clung to the tree trunk.

Goemon:
"Now, climb up like this using the power of your arms and legs."

Akane:
"My arms are also tired..."

Goemon:
"This way you can't become a proper ninja!"
(Uh... Master Goemon is extremely strict...)

Akane:
"Woah!"
The branch I was holding onto fell and I fell down head first!
Whomp!
"It hurts..."
Master Goemon is just standing around calmly.


Goemon:
"Falling down from the tree is also part of your training."

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"If you think that I would take it, don't lose focus and let your guard down."
(To- too strict. But if I don't overcome this, I can't become a ninja.)
"What, are you going to give up?"

[SELECTION]

Akane:
"...I'm not giving up!"

Goemon:
"Great, good girl!"
Master Goemon reaches and caresses my hair.
"But this is enough for today. Well, you have already reached your limit, so..."

Akane:
"Huh...?"

Goemon:
"I have trained many ninja, but your spirit is truly remarkable."
Gental smiling face. Being praised in such a way makes me glad... OK, let me do my best in the training.

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 8


Akane:
"Uh, I'm sweating."
Wiping the sweat with my hand, I stood up.
"My hair keeps getting in my face, so I'd better cut it off..."

Goemon:
"You should be fine without cutting it."

Akane:
"Is this because with long hair I look more like a princess?"

Goemon:
"No, it's just that I prefer long hair."
So Master Goemon likes women with long hair. But...

Akane:
"Why do I have to be as you like?"

Goemon:
"Well, you are Seibei's girl, aren't you?"
He hugs me tightly through the shoulders!


Goemon:
"So, when are you gonna start to like me?"

Akane:
"?!"
Being told such a thing, I become conscious of it and became troubled. Master Goemon must hear this from all women...


Goemon:
"After getting back, take a bath right away."

Akane:
"Do I smell of sweat that much?!"

Goemon:
"No, but you also have to come on tonight's mission."
(A mission...??)

_________________
Chapter 2 Episode 9

Goemon:
"All ninja take a bath before going on a mission. Otherwise the enemy will notice them by their smell."

Akane:
"Erhm... So what kind of mission is this?"


Goemon:
"Tonight, we'll sneak into the house of the village headman."

Akane:
"Sneak into... Me too?!"


Goemon:
"Well, if you are there, you might be useful, so... I take advantage of anything, which could be useful."
Anything... So after all he doesn't think of me as a human. I have finally figured this out...

Goemon:
"What's wrong?"

Akane:
"...Nothing!"


Goemon:
"Don't sulk, Sayo. I'll enter the bath with you, OK?"

Akane:
"No, thank you!"

Goemon:
"Hmmm... Although I wanted to wash you body for you."
I wonder whether he washes the bodies of other women as well...? Thinking of this, my heart slightly jumped. What is happening with me...?

Mail:
From: Goemon
Subject: Good job today
Did you take a bath? Too bad, since I was looking forward to cleaning you up. Anyway, good job on the training today. You're showing promise. So when are you going to get a crush on me?
*Goemon*

End Chapter 2
Next, Chapter 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment