How to Find a Story to Read

Locate the otome game you would like in the side menu. Clicking the name of the game will take you to the main page with links to the available story lines that you can read. Please support the game developers by playing their games when you are able to.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

SWD:NL, Goemon Ch. 1

Shall we date? :Ninja Love
Main Story
Goemon Ishikawa - Chapter 1

[Click here to return to Shall we date? :Ninja Love main page for chapter index]


In an era of turmoil, Oda was trying to wipe out all Ninjas.

Hanzo, Ninja Leader:
"It may extremely surprise you, but... you are the princess of the Ninja, a symbol of unity to fight against Oda."

Your mission is to travel to Iga village, where all Ninjas are now heading.
No need to worry, one Ninja who is determinded and courageous will protect you.

[Author's Note: The player may choose the name for the main character, however for simplicity I will use the default name in the game, Akane Tsukinose.]

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 1

Akane:
"Erhm... Is it OK to walk around town so imposingly?"

Goemon:
"Don't you think that trying to hide would be more suspicious?"
Aah, now I get it...

Akane:
"I certainly thought that you will move through the mountain recesses."

Goemon:
"Flying through the mountain recesses is Sasuke's way of doing it, isn't it?"

Goemon:
"Different from him, I'm of the Brain School, so..."

Akane:
"Hah, the Brain School..."
Master Goemon is rather self-confident after all...

Goemon:
"Plus, it's the shrewd Nobunaga... I'm sure they have noticed us and are after us even in the mountain recesses."
Master Goemon took out a map and pointed with his finger.
"We'll be stopping by this town before going back to Iga."

Akane:
"What? Isn't it better to arrive at Iga as soon as possible?"

Goemon:
"Don't instruct me for every small thing!"
I was not instructing him - I just expressed my opinion.

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 2

Goemon:
"Collecting information is also an important role of a ninja."
Collecting information...?
"Also, call me Master Seibei in front of others."

Akane:
"Master Seibei?"

Goemon:
"And your name will be, erhm... horse,... deer..."

Akane:
"Why an animal name!?"

Goemon:
"OK, then how about Sayo?"

Akane:
"Sayo..."

Goemon:
"What, do you have something to say about the name I chose for you?"

Akane:
"...Well, I have nothing in particular against it!"
Master Goemon isn't only full of confidence, but he is also so bossy...

Goemon:
"Also, I'm gonna tell you... Never forget you are the ninja princess and be calm in front of others."
(Never forget I'm the ninja princess...)
"Don't give into your emotions. Keep in mind how big your impact is for all ninja.

Akane:
"....."

Iga elder [flashback]:
"A symbol is required for ninja to join forces! The future of all ninja depends on you, Master...!"
Ah, the elder used to say so... I'm not sure whether such a role is bestowed upon me or not...

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 3

Goemon:
"Hey, are you listening to me?"
(Yikes!)
Master Goemon's lips came close to my ear!

Goemon:
"Hey you, why are you becoming red!?"

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Also, there is one final thing. You are to completely obey my orders... OK?"

[SELECTION]
Akane:
"...Understood."
He's been bossy and pushy for a while... Did I choose the right person? Master Goemon is watching me intently from top to bottom.
"Wh- what is it?"

Goemon:
"You... this has nothing to do with feminine charm..."

Akane:
"That's mean...!"
I understand myself that I have no charm, but...!

Goemon:
"This way you don't look like a geisha..."

Akane:
"Ge- geisha?! Why, me, geisha?!"

Goemon:
"The setup is this - you're a geisha and I'm your pimp."

Akane:
"Pimp??"

Goemon:
"It's a dealer, who sells women off to geisha houses. You come from the countryside, and I'm selling you off - this is the setup."
Wh- what a mean setup...!
"When we go to interviews at geisha houses, you'll wear a nice kimono. But with this poor-looking kimono, I don't think we can go to interviews..."

Akane:
"Well, sorry I'm poor-looking..."

Goemon:
"OK, let's drop by that draper!"

Akane:
"Wa- wait please!"
After all Master Goemon is extremely pushy!!

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 4

Woman:
"Well, now, please take your time looking around."

Goemon:
"Aah. I'll be choosing it, so you can step back."

Women:
"OK, we agree."
The women left the room. Speaking voices can be heard from behind the sliding screen.

Woman1:
"Hey! I've never seen such a handsome gentleman!"

Woman2:
"Are those two a married couple?"

Woman1:
"But aren't they somewhat imbalanced for a couple?"

Woman2:
"Indeed! The girl has more common folk features."

Shame... At the end they were bad-mouthing me...

Akane:
"So you are quite popular with the ladies after all, Master Goemon!"

Goemon:
"Aah, I am popular, but any problem with that?"
You say this so calmly... So you are used to women liking you.

Akane:
"Have you been with many women up till now?"

Goemon:
"Ah, of course. Even if I don't care about them, women just come to me..."

Akane:
"Hmmm..."

Goemon:
"But this is just for fun."
...So you spend time with many women just for fun, huh...

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 5

Goemon:
"Anyway, why don't you try the kimonos?"

Akane:
"OK!"
The shelves are filled with lined up kimonos.
(I see this many kimonos for the first time...)
I stretched myself and reached for one on the upper shelves.

Goemon:
"Which one do you want? Shortie!"
(Throb)
Master Goemon is leaning on me from behind my back. I have never been this close to a man, so my heart is throbbing...

Akane:
"Erhm, that light green one from the top shelf..."

Goemon:
"This one?"


Master Goemon stretched his arm suddenly and took the kimono.
(Master Goemon is really tall, isn't he...)

Goemon:
"This one isn't bad. Plus it looks much better than the one you are wearing now. This belt matches this kimono... As for the hair stick, this one is nice."
Amazing! He knows just what's good. He is used to choosing kimonos...

Akane:
"... Wh- what are you doing?!"
Master Goemon suddenly started unwinding my belt!

Goemon:
"Come on, take it off quickly. I'll help you change, alright?"

Akane:
"I can change by myself!"

Goemon:
"Ah, OK... But I'm pretty good at helping to put on a kimono."

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Well, I'm even better at taking it off though..."
Master Goemon is quite a womanizer, isn't he...

Akane:
"...I'm going to change now, so please turn around and don't look!"

Goemon:
"Wow-wow!"

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 6

I have to change quickly. OK, unwind the belt, take off the kimono, put on the new one...

Akane:
"Shriek!"
The hem of the kimono is tangled, so it falls forward!

Goemon:
"Watch out!"
Master Goemon spreads both of his arms and embraces me...!

Goemon:
"What, do you want me to hit you up?"

Akane:
"No- no way! My hem became tangled, so..."

Goemon:
"Well, if a woman is tempting, I have to accept."

Akane:
"Wh-...?!"
Master Goemon's lips are getting closer...!

Goemon:
"Huh... I'm just kidding. You're really not used to men, are you?"

Akane:
"....."
Without saying anything, I flipped and turned my back.

Goemon:
"What are you sulking about?"
Well... making fun of me in such a way is so mean...

Goemon:
"It's no use being so stubborn, you know?"
Master Goemon's arm is around my shoulder!
"You need me, right?"
That's indeed so, but I get shocked every time he presses himself on me. Being at his mercy, I'm not sure that my heart will be able to survive this...

__________________________
Chapter 1 Episode 7

Akane:
"Is this the town you wanted to stop by, Master Goemon?"
It's barren and there are no people.
(It's a rather poor-looking town...)

Goemon:
"Do you see the castle behind that mountain under-construction?"

Akane:
"Indeed... They are just building it right now."
And then,

Samurai1:
"Hey, wait, old man!"

Old man:
"Ah, forgive me, please!"

Samurai2:
"Trying to escape by yourself doesn't work!"
The samurai surround the old man and torture him severely...

Akane:
"Master Goemon, what's that...?"

Goemon:
"Perhaps they are trying to recruit him for the castle construction."

Akane:
"Can they make even such old men work?!"

Samurai2:
"OK? Since you don't wanna understand what we are saying..."
The samurai pulls out his sword and thrusts it at the old man!

Akane:
"...!"

Goemon:
"Wait!"
Master Goemon pulls my arm, as I was just about to jump in, and
he suddenly jumps on the house roof!

Goemon:
"Hey, you!"

Samurai1:
"Wh- who are you?!"

Goemon:
"I'm, well... an angel or a dragon god perhaps..."

Samurai2:
"Dr- dragon god?! Don't make fun of us!"
Dragon god... What on earth is Master Goemon planning to do?!

Goemon:
"Guys like you should be burning in hellish brimstone."

Samurai1:
"You... You know that we are the palace servants of Nobukatsu Oda, and still you cause disorder!"
Is Nobukatsu Oda... Nobunaga Oda's son...?
"Get down quickly! We'll beat you to death!"

Akane:
"...!"

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 8

Akane:
"...!"
A giant fire is blowing out of Master Goemon's body!

Samurai1:
"Wh- what's that?!"
The fire flies up like a dragon and attacks the samurai...!

Samurai2:
"Woah!"
The samurai run away at full speed screaming. As Master Goemon lands to the ground, the old man dashes to him.

Old man:
"Th- thank you so much! You are indeed an angel, a dragon god...!"

Goemon:
"Well, of course that was a lie."

Old man:
"Huh?"

Goemon:
"Well, it's nothing more than a little technique."

Old man:
"A technique, you say... Anyway, I owe you my life. Is there any way I can repay you?"

Goemon:
"Hmmm, then let me know if there is a place to stay near here."

Old man:
"Unfortunately, all the inns are currently closed... But if it's OK with you, why don't you stay at my home?"

Old man:
"It's a shabby house, but I'm indebted to you, so... I'll bring you some tea. Please wait."
The old man got out of the room after saying this.

Goemon:
"It's a really shabby house, isn't it?"

Goemon:
"...Ouch, ouch!"
I grabbed Master Goemon's thigh.

Akane:
"Hey, it's not OK to say something like this!"

Goemon:
"It's OK because he won't be able to hear."

Akane:
"It's not nice to say bad things about someone when they can't hear you!"

Goemon:
"Hmmm... you're a good girl, aren't you..."

Akane:
"It's not that I'm a good girl, it's just that you are... Argh!"
Master Goemon is stripping off the hem of my kimono!

Goemon:
"Revenge!"

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Your thigh isn't that bad, is it."
I regret that I thought that he is a good person because he saved the old man.
(After all, Master Goemon is...)
At that moment, the old man came back with some tea.

Goemon:
"So, Nobukatsu Oda is building that castle."

Old man:
"Yes. He's always going after Iga as his father Nobunaga did in his life..."
Going after Iga...?!

_________________
Chapter 1 Episode 9

Goemon [flashback]:
"Collecting information is also an important role of a ninja."
So this is why Master Goemon wanted to drop by this town...

Old man:
"He is building that castle as a base for attacking Iga. Thus all town folk, children and old people included, are made to work there."

Goemon:
"So Nobukatsu Oda is hurrying the completion of the castle that much..."

Old man:
"Yes... This is a poor town, so everyone is struggling to live each day. The town fold have to work on the castle, so they can't earn money."

Goemon:
"...I see."
Master Goemon kept watching the old man intently with crossed arms.


Akane:
"No! There is only one futon..."

Goemon:
"The old man must think we are a couple..."
So... Will I have to sleep with Master Goemon on just one futon...?

__________________
Chapter 1 Episode 10

Goemon:
"Hey"
Master Goemon is hugging me like a princess!

Akane:
"Wh- what are you doing?!"

Goemon:
"What? We're just about to sleep, right?"

Akane:
"Wa- wait...!"

Goemon:
"If I don't do this, then you wouldn't enter the futon, would you?"
Thus Master Goemon put me in the futon.

Goemon:
"So what'll you do, Sayo? Will you do something couples do with Master Seibei?"
Master Goemon is coming hanging over me!

[SELECTION]

Akane:
"No, stop it!"

Goemon:
"But why?"

Akane:
"Why, you ask... I would only do such a thing with my lover!"

Goemon:
"Hmmm... So come to like me right now!"

Akane:
"....."
Thus I turned my back and circled at the edge of the futon. Enjoying himself by playing with me. That's so mean...
Rattling

Goemon:
"The drafts in this house are awful, aren't they?"
Cold air is coming through the gaps of those closed windows...

Akane:
"...Sneeze"

Goemon:
"You're cold, aren't you? Come closer then!"

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"If you don't come, then I'll come..."
Master Goemon stretched his arm and hugged me.

Akane:
"No, stop it!"

Goemon:
"No, it's different! I just can't allow my precious princess catch a cold..."

Akane:
"....."
Indeed, this is so... He is next to me just because this is his role.

Goemon:
"Aren't you cold?"

Akane:
"....."
But his body hugging  me is so warm...

Mail:
From: Goemon
Subject: I told you before...
The journey is finally about to start! I'll tell you what to do, and you should obey. You'll be my arms and legs. In exchange, I'll take good care of you if you behave.
*Goemon*

End Chapter 1
Next, Chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment