How to Find a Story to Read

Locate the otome game you would like in the side menu. Clicking the name of the game will take you to the main page with links to the available story lines that you can read. Please support the game developers by playing their games when you are able to.

Monday, November 26, 2012

SWD:NL, Goemon Ch. 3

Shall we date? :Ninja Love
Main Story 
Goemon Ishikawa - Chapter 3

[Click here to return to Shall we date? :Ninja Love main page for chapter index]

Chapter 3 Episode 1


A big mansion... The village headman lives here.

Akane:
"Ah, an oxcart is stopped in front of the residence."

Goemon:
"Apparently they transport rice bales with it."
Men load giant rice bales on the oxcart.

Akane:
"Where are they transporting this much rice? Could this be..."

Goemon:
"Perhaps, Nobukatsu's castle."


Goemon:
"This must be a good opportunity for us to slip into the castle."

Akane:
"Slip into? But how...?"

Man1:
"Hey! Is this all the rice?"

Man2:
"Let's go check in the warehouse!"
As soon as they got in the warehouse, Master Goemon got near to the oxcart.


Goemon:
"Yo-heave-ho!"
Master Goemon lifts a rice bale.

Akane:
"Wow, you're so strong!"


Goemon:
"Don't admire me, but rather help!"
Master Goemon ripped the rice bale open and slid the content inside of the well.

Akane:
"Ah, what a waste..."


Goemon:
"There is at least 10 times more rice inside of the warehouse."

Akane:
"Why did you rip the rice bale open?"

Goemon:
"Isn't it obvious? We'll hide inside it."
H- hide... what?!

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 2


Wow... Unbelievable! Entering a rice bale with a man - what a plight...

Akane:
"Well, no matter what, we are too close..."

Goemon:
"Well, it can't be helped because it's so narrow."
(Both our faces and bodies are like glued together...)
Master Goemon is breathing in my ear, and it's so ticklish...


Goemon:
"Well? Isn't it good that you took a bath?"
I wonder whether Master Goemon is OK with such a situation...?
"Your chest is bigger than expected, isn't it?"

Akane:
"Do- don't touch me please!"

Goemon:
"I'm not touching, I'm just in contact."


Goemon:
"...Don't worry, OK? I'm not sexually aroused by you."
Of course... Master Goemon only makes passes at me as a joke.


Goemon:
"Why? Do you want me to get sexually aroused?"

Akane:
"...Of course not!"


Goemon:
"The sound of your heart is so loud."
But of course... Different from him, I'm not immune to this. Moreover... Master Goemon smells so good...


Goemon:
"Hey, the cow made a sound."

Akane:
"....."
I'm the only one to get excited... Will he continue trifling with me all along?

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 3


The oxcart stopped and we secretly got out of the rice bale.

Akane:
"Here is..."

Goemon:
"The garden of Nobukatsu's castle. So this rice is for Nobukatsu."
Master Goemon looked towards the castle roof.
"Let's sneak in across the roof and explore what's going on inside."

Akane:
"But there are so many watches, what if they find us out..."


Goemon:
"What was my order?"

Akane:
"...Completely obey."

Goemon:
"Alright, let's go!"

From a gap in the other side of the ceiling we observed the inside.

Nobukatsu:
"Thanks for delivering the rice. We need a lot of food for the war."

Village headman:
"You don't need to thank me, Sir, but I appreciate your words."
So this man is the village headman... His face looks greedy as expected.
"If you would desire it, I can provide anything apart from rice as well."

Nobukatsu:
"...In fact, right now we don't have enough funds for weapon procurement."
After all... The village headman will provide funds for weapons procurement. Master Goemon murmured in a small voice.

Goemon:
"What will the village headman want in return for this favor?"

Nobukatsu:
"The castle work consumed much money. I ask your help for weapon procurement."

Village headman:
"OK, understood."

Nobukatsu:
"...So, what would you ask for in return?"

Village headman:
"I want to have... a monopoly on real estate and business in this town."
(Monopoly on real estate and business...?!)

Akane:
"If he gets this, all the people will lose their land and work..."

Goemon:
"Ah... They will have to do as he tells them all life long."
How much does he have to make those poor people suffer to realize it...?!

[SELECTION]

Akane:
"Such a thing, we have to stop this! We have to stop the plot of the village headman...!"

Goemon:
"My mission is to prevent an attack on Iga and protect all ninja's future."

Akane:
"....."
Such a thing... Is he OK just saving ourselves...?

Goemon:
"We learnt about the capital flow, so our work here is done. Let's get out now."

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 4 

Akane:
"Get out? How? There are guards both in the garden and at the castle gate."

Goemon:
"We'll just walk proudly through the garden and exit via the castle gate."

Akane:
"What?"
Master Goemon took out a hand towel and tied it across my face.

Goemon:
"After all, it was a good idea to take you with me."

Akane:
"Are we indeed going to get out through the garden?! But what if the gaurds find us out...!"


Goemon:
"Shut up. Silently do as I tell you."

Akane:
"Silently... But what shall we do if they catch us?"


Goemon:
"Well, then I'll be brutally murdered, and you'll become Nobukatsu's toy."
(What... a toy...)
And then,

Samurai1:
"Hey, who are you!"
This is the end... After all, they found us...!
"Thieves! Everyone, after them!"

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 5

The samurai gather in succession!

Goemon:
"If you are so loud, Lord Nobukatsu will have a complete loss of face."

Samurai1:
"The lord... loss of face...?"


Goemon:
"This woman is a geisha."

Samurai1:
"A geisha?!"

Goemon:
"I was asked to bring a woman for Nobukatsu by the village headman."

Samurai1:
"...So this woman is tribute from the village headman?"

Goemon:
"Yes, that's right. I was told to go back secretly as it's bad to be with a woman before war."

Samurai1:
"Ah, is that so... Sorry that we did such an untactful thing."
Why, they seem to completely believe him... Does this happen often?
"But... Isn't this woman's body too thin for a geisha?"

Goemon:
"Unexpectedly she has a nice chest when she gets naked, you know."

Samurai1:
"Hey, that's, erhm..."
(Yikes!)
They are all looking at me with pervert eyes...!
"If that is the case, then we'll keep your secret..."

Goemon:
"Hah, I'm indebted to you."
This was master Goemon's plan all along...

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 6

Indeed, we got out of the castle gate proudly...

Goemon:
"Told you, didn't I? Unlike other guys, I'm of the Brain School."
Again, his usual full of confidence expression. But he's a smart and handsome ninjutsu master. Of course women come to him...
"Men like Nobukatsu like playing with women more than anything else."

Akane:
"Why do you know such a thing?"

Goemon:
"Well, he looks like he is not popular with women, right?"

Akane:
"...You are popular with women and play with them, too, right?"

Goemon:
"Aaah, do you have any complaints?"
(No, none in particular, but... I don't understand why you do this.)
Master Goemon hugged me across the shoulders tightly.

Goemon:
"Let's go, you girl with unexpectedly big chest."

Akane:
"Please stop calling me this!"

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 7

Akane:
"Aren't we going back home?"

Goemon:
"Let's have a drink to the success of our mission before going back. ...Old man, bring some sake and grilled food."

Shop owner:
"Understood!"
Then we talked about diferent things while he drank sake and I drank tea.

Goemon:
"So, how was it? Getting dressed as a geisha."

Akane:
"How was it... If my grandfather knew about this, he would be petrified. He told me to always keep my chastity, so..."

Goemon:
"Hmmm... So you are still a virgin then."

Akane:
"Hah!"

Goemon:
"Hey, don't squirt your tea!"
Well... he suddenly asked me whether I'm still a virgin, so...

Goemon:
"So before marriage he doesn't allow you to sleep with men?"

Akane:
"Well, that's right..."

Goemon:
"Huh... Then, you should get married soon!"
I don't really want to get married because of this, you know...

Akane:
"...How about you Master, don't you feel like marrying?"

Goemon:
"I get many offers, but I decline them all. That's because I've things to do."
Things to do...?

Akane:
"For example, succeeding as a ninja...?"

Goemon:
"Well, that for one. If I don't succeed, I won't be getting money and power."
I see... So he wants money and power. And marriage would get in the way of that?

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 8

Goemon:
"And you won't be able to marry unless you become a normal girl after this?"

Akane:
"Rather than that... I want to live in a world without war. Where no one is hungry, and everyone lives in peace and calm..."

Goemon:
"Hmmm... Is this because your parents were killed in war?"

Akane:
"No, rather because I was blessed to be raised well."

Goemon:
"Although you have no parents?"
He is gazing straight at me...

Akane:
"I have no parents, but my grandfather raised me and cared for me. Both my fellows and the village folks took good care of me as well... Therefore, I want to repay them even just a little."

Goemon:
"....."

Akane:
"If only I could help the world even a little... ... Munch!"
Master Goemon suddenly sticks a grilled food stick in my mouth!

Goemon:
"Come on, eat this grilled food stick."

Akane:
"But you didn't have to stick it in my mouth so suddenly."
Munch, munch, munch
"...This is really delicious!"

Goemon:
"Right? This is your reward for doing your best in the mission."
Fluffily embracing gentle smile.
(I was so happy at this moment...)
Then a woman entered the place.

Goemon:
"Oh, this is a real geisha."
Indeed, she is charming and wears a really flashy kimono...

Woman:
"Ah! You are so manly!"
The woman gets close to Master Goemon.
"For you I might even do it for free!"

Goemon:
"Really? That would be awesome!"

Woman:
"Yes, I'm not kidding. Wanna try me out?"

Goemon:
"I have no choice but to accept your offer now."
(Somehow I hate it when he speaks this way...)
After a while the woman left our table.

_________________
Chapter 3 Episode 9

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Hey, why are you in a bad mood?"
He pokes me on my cheek.

Akane:
"...I'm not in a bad mood in particular!"

Goemon:
"Your face obviously looks like you're in a bad mood."

Akane:
"Well, this is the way my face is from the very beginning."

Goemon:
"Do you happen to like me or what?"

Akane:
"Huh?"
Again, I squirted some tea...
"What was that?"

Goemon:
"Exactly that, I'm asking you whether you like me."

[SELECTION]
 Akane:
"Th- that's... I respect you and am grateful for your protecting me, but"

Goemon:
"Why are you making excuses so earnestly"

Akane:
"....."

Goemon:
"Well, you're the ninja princess, so..."
Yes... I'm with him only because of the mission...

Goemon:
"Wanna drink some sake?"
Master Goemon passed me a cup filled with sake.
Gulp, gulp, gulp...

Goemon:
"Fool, don't drink it so fast!"

Akane:
"Yuck!"

Goemon:
"Damn... I told you, didn't I?"
Master Goemon wipes my mouth with a hand towel. His attitude is not pretensions, but gentle. Still, it's only the mission...

Goemon:
"Wh- why are you crying?!"

Akane:
"I don't know, it's just that the tears came out by themselves..."

Goemon:
"...I see, so you are a crying drunk. In the first place, have you drunk sake before?"

Akane:
"Today was my first time."

Goemon:
"Haaa... So it was my misjudgment."
Master Goemon is holding his head. Although he is always so confident.
...What? The ceiling is starting to spin somehow...

__________________
Chapter 3 Episode 10

Goemon:
"Unbelievable, being such a poor drinker."
When I came to my senses, I was piggyback riding on the Master's back.
"You just fell prostrate on the table, and passed out immediately."
(What!? Such a disgraceful behavior...!)

Akane:
"I'm sorry..."

Goemon:
"No, it's my fault for letting you drink. Do you feel like throwing up?"

Akane:
"I'm not gonna throw up, but the starry sky is spinning..."

Goemon:
"This sounds like fun. By the way, your body is really hot."

Akane:
"....."
His back is so wide and powerful. His hair is touching my cheek. I can also feel the smell of his neck...

Goemon:
"...I'm going to add one more promise for you to keep."

Akane:
"Promise...?"

Goemon:
"Never get drunk in front of other men."

Akane:
"But why?"

Goemon:
"Because bad men will take advantage of you."

Akane:
"...Aren't you a bad man?"

Goemon:
"Hmmm... How about that..."
My heartbeat is fast... Is this because I'm drunk? Or... Is my heart throbbing for Master Goemon?

Goemon:
"Do you understand?"

Akane:
"...Got it."

Goemon:
"OK, good girl."

Akane:
"I got so drunk, so I'm not a good girl..."

Goemon:
"It's OK, just sleep... I'll take you back safely."
I then closed my eyes and buried my face in his back.

I could her his voice in my ears as I'm drifting to sleep...

Goemon:
"You're indeed a good girl... You're so good, that I'm truly in trouble."

Mail:
From: Goemon
Subject: Come on, you!
You drunkard! Why didn't you tell me you'd never drunk alcohol before!? Don't let that happen again in front of any guy but me! If you break that promise... Well, you'll see what I'll do. Now go to bed already! You have a pretty decent rack, by the way.
*Goemon*

End Chapter 3
Next, Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment